Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Large Format print
Position: Warehouse Manager
Reports to: Director of Fulfillment and Receiving
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location/Shift: Monroe, OHIO/Day
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing Lahlouh’s Ohio warehouse. Specifically, management and leadership of the following work functions: Management of Inventory, Fulfillment, Shipping, Kitting & Assembly, Receiving, and Quality Control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all warehouse personnel to include recruiting, scheduling, training, mentoring, motivating, disciplining, and rewarding associates
- Creation and management of the work flow process
- Maintain warehouse in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Responsible for the planning of warehouse spaces
- Continuously pursuing process improvements
- Responsible for accurate inventory management including physical counts
- Responsible for compliance and knowledge with OSHA regulations and other safety standards.
- Maintain facility in a safe manner in accordance with company and governmental standards
- Promotes awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
- WMS experience
- Experience with international shipping
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate PC skills including Excel, Word, Email
- Experience working with some combination of cGMP, SPC, six sigma, lean manufacturing, ISO 14000 Environmental, etc. is a plus
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of inbound and outbound warehouse processes with at least five years of experience in a similar environment
- Qualified to operate a Forklift and other powered warehouse equipment with the ability to train associates
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired, but a track record of proven front-line management experience in operations for a manufacturing or distribution company will be considered in place of a formal degree
- The employee is frequently required to sit, walk, and talk
- Use of hands and fingers to handle or operate tools or controls
- Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds
- Ability to handle heights of up to 15+ feet
Who we are and what we do....