Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems, not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Large Format print
Position: Project Manager, Online Solutions
Reports to: Director of Online Solutions
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Online Solutions
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day
Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the effective implementation and management of web-to-print portals and programs. The project manager is responsible for learning and understanding what the Company’s web-to-print platform can or cannot do and applying it to customers’ marketing business concepts and strategies. The project manager owns the entire lifecycle from forecasting, scheduling, design, configuration, testing, and deployment. The project manager is also responsible for ongoing customer service in regards to both systems and daily operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn and understand the technical specifications and become fully conversant in the capabilities of Company’s web-to-print system.
- Obtain in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating systems and workflows related to Company offered services.
- Work with Lahlouh team members to develop and document relevant processes and procedures.
- Manage, develop, and configure new accounts using Company provided software tools and applications.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer technical issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates. Proactively research new systems and developments in similar or complementary technology.
- Understand technical issues and translate them into non-technical terminology for Company’s customers.
Sales and Marketing
- Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by management, and support joint marketing calls where applicable, including creating and conducting on-site client presentations and needs assessments.
- Support Sales through service, education, and effective problem solving, involving other team members as needed.
- Provide transaction and service metrics and participate in review processes.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage relationship between client and key Lahlouh team members throughout the program development cycle.
- Develop and compose detailed project schedule and plan for program implementation, including interface development and application configuration, testing, training, and rollout.
- Oversee projects and ensure they stay on schedule and that client expectations are met from the time of project conceptualization and initiation all the way through testing and launch of final product.
- Integrate vendor tasks and track vendor deliverables as needed.
- Complete audits; determine system improvements and implement change.
- Track historical data from previous project iterations for ongoing estimation and improvement planning.
- Understand and appropriately use the Company pricing system and policies.
- Leave customers satisfied.
General and Administrative
- Communicate effectively with Management, the Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee sales and customer objectives are met.
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, change orders, records, documents, etc.
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy; ensure prompt invoicing.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Outstanding communications skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently; resourceful.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology, particularly in the areas of online shopping/ordering and/or B2B storefronts.
- Must have above average skills in the usage of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills; able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and a firm commitment to quality.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in project management of web based programs.
- Technical competence (general understanding of software, databases, hardware, and networks)
- Familiarity with Project Management tools for tracking and reporting on project, task, and resource status
- Experience in printing or graphic arts industries.
- 2+ years of experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in E-commerce user interface configuration.
- Experience in multimedia marketing (social media, email campaigns, etc.)
- Familiar with the following languages and technologies: HTML, CSS, AJAX, Java, PHP, CMS
- Experienced with printing estimating and/or MIS systems.
A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts Communication, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we do....