Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions
Position: Shipping Clerk
Reports to: Shipping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location/Shift: Lahlouh, Inc. (Burlingame, CA) / Day Shift
· Minimum 1-2 years in shipping preferred.
· Knowledge of Fed Ex & UPS shipping systems, including online applications (e.g. FedEx Ship-Manager and UPS World-Ship).
· Experience with processing batch shipment labels for both the FedEx Ship-Manager and UPS World-Ship applications.
· Knowledge of LTL & International shipment processing a plus but not required.
Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word, etc.
Available to work overtime and weekends as business dictates.
Experience with pallet jack & other material handling equipment.
1 - 2 years’ experience with Powered Industrial Trucks. Certified Operator preferred but not required.
Highly developed organizational skills a must.
Proven capability of working under extreme pressures to meet deadlines a must.
Aptitude to run high quality work.
Software / Equipment Specific:
Working knowledge of PC platform.
Working knowledge of applicable modules and reports of current MIS Solution(s).
Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF Reader, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
Strong experience converting Excel to CSV files.
Working knowledge of FedEx, UPS, and all other on-site shipping software.
Position Specific Skills and Tasks:
Comfortable with all aspects of the manufacturing workflow.
Comfortable with general aspects of Mailing / Post Office requirements.
Specific knowledge of software and equipment used in this position.
Specific knowledge of assigned equipment / vehicle maintenance.
Stack, box, label, transport material appropriately.
Oversee Helper(s) as required.
High school graduate at minimum
Who is Lahlouh and what do we do?
Check out a short video to find out: