Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Wide Format
Position: Cutter Operator
Reports to: Bindery Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location/Shift: Burlingame, CA / Day or Night Shift
The Cutter Operator assists the Bindery team with cutting paper timely and accurately.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience operating a cutter in a Print environment
Job Duties and General Expectations:
• Excellent eye for detail
• Highly motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Communicate effectively with manufacturing personnel
• Have a minimum knowledge of computers (knowledge of PSI and/or Prestige is a plus)
• Keep accurate and complete daily records for data collection
• Meet company and departmental standards, including: Customer Requirements, Compliance, Safety, Quality, etc.
• Follow Lahlouh ISO Quality Procedures and Work Instructions, and complete forms and checklists as necessary
• Follow Lahlouh policies outlined in the company handbook
• Work overtime and weekends, as business needs dictate
• Perform other duties as required
• Attend department meetings
Position Specific Skills & Competencies:
• Follow team leader instructions for cutting processes
• Ability to cut a variety of jobs, including business cards
• Ability to assist with special projects, including step books and crossovers
• Keep jobs and production floor clean and organized
• Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to push/pull loaded pallet jacks and/or rolling carts
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds on occasion
• High school graduate/GED
Who is Lahlouh and What Do We Do?
Check out this short video to find out: