Lahlouh’s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients’ dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
• Sheet-fed offset print • Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
• Dynamic digital print • Packaging Design
• Mailing • Marketing promotions
• Full service bindery and assembly • Promotions
• Online Solutions • Wide format print
Position: Executive Assistant
Reports to: COO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Burlingame, CA
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. This position primarily supports, and reports to the VP Operations. The purpose of this position is to provide exceptional administrative support to the VP; provides additional support as needed to executive team.
Qualified candidates must have at least four years’ experience in an administrative role supporting executive(s). Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Outlook, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint. Individuals must have excellent communication skills including spelling, grammar and presentation. A Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Duties and General Expectations:
· Provide a high level of professional customer service to internal and external clients.
· Maintain and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy.
· Preserve a high degree of discretion in handling confidential information, build and maintain a high level of trust within the Company.
· Manage and meet tight deadlines for assigned projects.
· Anticipate VP's need for information.
· Effectively and efficiently execute and complete projects.
· Complete and submit monthly expense reports by deadline.
· Coordination of meetings and events.
· Make scheduling arrangements as needed to increase efficiencies for others.
· Ability to creatively plan and schedule with multiple people and have the flexibility to manage scheduling conflicts and unexpected changes
· Type correspondence to include typing of letters/documents, memos, and forms; prepare professional quality presentations and spreadsheets.
· Organize work flow in a manner that creates efficiencies for self and VP.
· Promote and maintain professional relationships with staff which includes avoiding gossip or other destructive behaviors. Contributes to and promotes a collaborative, supportive, team environment.
· Provides backup service for processing documents.
· Willingly accept new challenges and continually develop and improve competencies.
· Special projects and other duties as assigned.
A benefits package is included. Salary is based on experience.
Who is Lahlouh and What Do We Do?
Check out this short video to find out: