Position: Accounting and Billing Administrator – Promotions Department/Division
Reports to: Director, Promotions
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is an administrative position working with Project Managers and Sales staff to provide internal support for the Promotional Department. Functions will include processing vendor invoices and preparing dockets for final billing and collecting freight charges and additional expenditures to be applied. Candidate will manage department credit card usage and log financial data onto shared spreadsheet. This candidate will perform tasks similar to those found in an accounting clerk position.
- Processing jobs through billing by entering cost, sell & freight.
- Folder organization & commission split.
- Plug in all order history to our shared folder in order for director to properly forecast
- Process all vendor invoices then hand back according to PM
- Process invoices through PSI
- Make payments to vendors in certain cases and provide necessary internal documentation
- Seek to improve contract pricing and payment terms
- Schedule vendor meetings for department
- Complete onboarding forms and credit applications with new vendors
- Resolve any discrepancies on invoices or payments with vendors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to complete work on schedule with extreme accuracy and detail
- Display high degree of self-motivation and independent decision making with exemplary follow up skills
- Display ability to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Display aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Display capability and attitude to work with team members to implement solutions to meet internal customer requirements
- Solid organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and manage time with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Mature disposition with strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment with a can-do attitude
- Capacity to plan, organize and adapt within an fast-paced multi-tasking environment, requiring simultaneous management of multiple projects.
- Accountable to own the work product
- Has previously worked in an Accounting or Finance department
- Has strong Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Possess understanding and functional knowledge of business, marketing, communications and sales
- Proficient systems knowledge: Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Previous Accounting Clerk experience in a professional environment (1-3 years)
Software / Equipment Specific:
- Working knowledge of PC platform.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF Reader, computer navigation, internet browsing, etc.
Internal Software (no experience necessary):
- Place orders
- Process billing
- Vendor search
- Sample ordering
- Product knowledge
- Two to four-year college degree or equivalent work experience service
Who is Lahlouh and what do we do?
Check out this short video to find out...